Our priority is the safety of our team and guests. To keep everyone safe we would ask that you follow the below guidance.
- Respect other guests’ distance – please allow 1m+ meters between you and other guests and our team members.
- We will operate in a way to protect your safety and distance, so please do not think we are being distant if we are not spending as much time at your table as we used to; if you need anything we are here.
- We are supporting the Track & Trace initiative and ask that all guests scan the TRACK & TRACE QR code and register. Do not worry if you come back tomorrow, you will not have to repeat the registration.
- Please queue on the designated floor markers to ensure you are at a safe.
- Please only sit at a table which is marked with a green disc – this indicates that it has been sanitised and is safe and ready for action.
- Each table party is part of the same bubble and are permitted to sit next to one another however please do not join other tables and respect distance from those not in your party.
- Please sanitise your hands at entry and prior to exit, also before and after visiting the bathroom.
- All payments where possible should we made by contactless credit or debit card or mobile phone.
- Our team will be following strict routines of handwashing and sanitising.
- All orders can be placed using our at table app – please scan the QR code on your menu.
- If you do not have access to a phone please place make a note of the items you require on your paper menu and give to a server.
- Hand sanitiser is available at hand wash stations, and we will be following a robust cleaning system including customer touch areas and guest surfaces.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly to ensure we are all able to maintain our duty of care to everyone.
- Unfortunately, if guests do not co-operate with the new guidelines, they may be asked to leave.
We’re doing everything we can to ensure our venues are safe, if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve you can contact our dedicated COVID officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.